Men’s health is a cause I am passionate about but in order to make a difference I need your help. My commitment is to grow a moustache for the month of November and in doing so, raise vital awareness and funds for mens health including prostate and testicular cancer.
To highlight the importance of what I am doing, take a look at these statistics:
• 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
• This year 40,000 new cases of the disease will be diagnosed in the UK
• 47% of testicular cancer cases occur in men under 35 years and over 90% occur in men under 55 years
If you’d like to help change these statistics, please donate to me by:
• Donating online at: http://mobro.co/simont99
• Writing a cheque payable to ‘Movember’, referencing my Registration ID: 5563965 and mailing it to: Movember Europe PO Box 68600 London EC1P 1EF
For more details, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website: http://uk.movember.com/about/funding-overviewThank you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men’s health.