A new bungalow with modern open plan living built using local materials and design. Very close to the Norfolk Coast (Happisburgh, Cromer, Sherringham, Bacton) and North Walsham.
Ground floor: Kitchen/Living/Dining room. 3 double bedrooms (1 ensuite). Bathroom with shower over bath and toilet.
- Underfloor heating throughout and electricity included (from eco air-source heat pump).
- Bed linen included.
- TV, WiFi. Alexa
- Belling farmhouse range.
- Washing machine / Tumble Dryer,
- Large garden, fire pit
- Parking (2 cars).
- No smoking.
Ideal Touring Base
The bungalow cottage is located in Happisburgh. 400 metres from the beach and is an ideal location for exploring the delights of Norfolk, The Fens and The Broads. Ideal for bird watchers, walkers, cyclists. Dove Cottage is in the centre of the village, 200 metres from the local pub, The Hill House Inn and a local shop. Across the road from the cottage is a shellfish and wet fish shop. The nearest big town is North Walsham with various supermarkets, shops, restaurants and pubs
- Stalham (nearest access to the broads) 5 miles (Tesco Supermarket)
- North Walsham 7 miles (Waitrose & Sainsbury)
- Horsey Gap (Grey Seals) 9 miles
- Wroxham (The Broads) 12 miles
- Cromer 14 miles
- Norwich 19 miles
- Sherringham 21 miles
- Great Yarmouth 22 miles
- Holt 25 miles
- Wells-next-the-Sea 35 miles
- Stanwick 120 miles! (Good journey now that the A14 has been improved) Click for map