And so as our summer holidays come to an end it’s time to reflect on our time in Carvoeiro and Villa Tranquil.
Overall it has been a 9/10 holiday.
- Great friends
- Villa Tranquil
- Food at restaurants and at home
- Nice resort
- Doctor & chemists (see below)
- Uber (first time really used. Great service and value)
- England into final of World Cup cricket
- Noise at the villa – see previous posts
- Four of the party struck down in first week by various ailments.
- Hills and plenty of them. This is probably a personal point due to dodgy knee (replacement due in 3 weeks!)
As promised I will write a full review of the resort and restaurants / bars at a later date.